What you should bring
- Food and water for the duration of your stay.
- Personal belongings.
- Sleeping bags, sheets, blankets, pillow cases, towels, dish towels, garbage bags, toilet paper, soap, bug spray, rain gears, camera, first aid kits and life jackets.
- Fishing equipement (including a net) and or hunting equipment.
- Life jackets and survival kits are compulsory on the boats.
- Your good mood !
You must leave home without : Worries, stress and fatigue.
- Roundtrip airfare from base to the chosen lake in a DHC-2 Beaver, described as one of the 10 greatest Canadian achievements of the 20th century, it is the top rated bush aircraft. Our pilots are experienced, cumulating several thousand flight hours.
- Transport of luggage and food for a maximum weight of 100 lb per person.
- Private cottage, fully equiped with propane, for groups of 2 to 8 people.
- 14’ aluminum Lund or Princecraft boat (2 persons per boat) and canoes.
- Mercury 8 hp engines with unlimited gasoline.
- Maps of lakes and hunting grounds.
- Survival kit.
- Optional and free of charge at several of our lakes : BBQ propane grill, solar lighting and fish house.