- Double dose of COVID-19 vaccine required to board the plane
- Hunting and fishing permits available at the base reception.
- Free parking
- Near the base you will find grocery stores, convenience store, beer and spirits, hunting and fishing lures as well as equipement.
- If needed before or after your stay with us, comfortable lodging is available at the motel in Ste-Anne-du-Lac or at many motels in Mont-Laurier (50 km from our base). Mont-Laurier also offers an array of groceries stores.
- Should you be coming from abroad, you must have a valid passport. Information available at pptc.gc.ca You must register your firearm at the Canadian border. Forms have to be filled in order to be able to take the meat, the fur and the woods back with you. www.cfc-cafc.gc.ca Form CAFC 909 or 910, at 1-800-731-4000
- To get to Sainte-Anne-du-Lac
Coming from Montreal, (approximately 3 hours, 259 km)
Via Transcanadienne/Highway 15N and Qc-117N to Qc-311-N towards Qc-309-N to Sainte-Anne-Du-Lac
Coming from Ottawa, (approximately 2h30, 227 km)
Via Ont-417 on to Qc-50-E to Qc-309-N to Sainte-Anne-du-lac
Closest National Airports: Montreal (YUL) and Ottawa (YOW)